Tuesday, November 27, 2007

wanna hear somethin' gross?

We went to visit my brother's family in Alabama before Thanksgiving. Two days before the trip, our youngest got a 24-hour vomit bug. Then on the trip, we stopped at my brother-in-law's for a few hours-- and the other three kids puked. Two days later, Tonia had it. Two days later, at my brother's house, after a fine seafood dinner, as we were preparing to leave, I was outside and realized I was going to be unloading. I did so, resulting in a big pool next to the side of his house.

OK, so do you want to hear something gross? ;-)

I'm finishing up and apologizing to my brother for producing such a mess next to his house-- and he says to me, "Don't worry, it'll be gone in the morning." I ask him what he means. And he says, "The dogs will get it." When we came back the next morning, I found that he was right.

Brutal...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home