Tuesday, November 25, 2008

spread the word

Three things...

If you think that one of my posts would be interesting to someone you know, please forward the link to them. Now that I'm back to regular blogging, I'd love to see an increase in the readership numbers on SchansBlog.

If you have an article that you think I'd enjoy and would like to pass along to others, just send me the link. (I'll "hat-tip" you to give you credit-- unless you don't want me to!) If you'd like me to comment on some topic, let me know. (I won't promise that I'll do all of those!)

If you have thoughts/comments, feel free to add those to the mix. It's not difficult to register-- and once you've done it, it's cake to comment after that.

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home