Thursday, March 19, 2009

continuing education-- in micro-brewing

From Roger Baylor in LEO...

How’s this for a college course listing?

Once upon a time, beer was just beer, but no longer. Beginning with an overview of the brewing process and the history of beer, we’ll learn how to distinguish Pale Ale from Imperial Stout through words and samples.

The class begins Wednesday, and much to my delight, I’m the teacher. The Division of Continuing Studies at Indiana University Southeast contacted me a while back about Beer-Ed as a non-credit offering, and after a quick calendar check and 10 minutes sipping from one of the required texts, I agreed to take my turn at the lectern....

Click here to read the rest of the article...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home