Monday, July 20, 2009

9th District in 2010 coverage

Hoosier Pundit does a nice job on this, so there's no need for me to re-create the proverbial wheel.

I don't think it looks good for the GOP in 2010. Obama's slide will continue, but I don't see it as quick enough-- and I don't see the GOP poised to take advantage. One thing that will probably slow Obama's slide: The Left is constrained by the national debt in a way that will likely prevent it from shooting itself in the foot on health care.

As HP notes: In the 9th, it's difficult to imagine that an ideal but modestly-funded candidate would be able to rise up successfully against incumbent Hill in 2010.

3 Comments:

At July 20, 2009 at 4:06 PM , Blogger Daniel Short said...

Uhhhum...I gave you your due in my little corner of the web.

 
At July 20, 2009 at 4:15 PM , Blogger Eric Schansberg said...

I saw that...thanks for your kind words!

 
At July 21, 2009 at 1:00 PM , Blogger Janet P said...

"In the 9th, it's difficult to imagine that an ideal but modestly-funded candidate would be able to rise up successfully against incumbent Hill in 2010."

I guess this means you're not going to run.

That's too bad.
You'd be the perfect choice, Eric, for the real change we need!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home