Friday, March 19, 2010

if I could build an educational system from scratch

Tell you what I’d do if I could start over from scratch:

I’d set up a government-run system where only the upper- and upper-middle class have other choices. I’d want the monopoly power over the poor and middle class to be as great as possible.

Then I’d pass policies that undermine the nuclear family and set those kids loose in the schools.

Then I’d want all of the workers to be in a union.

And I’d spend more than $10,000 per student and then complain that we don’t spend enough.

One more thing: If someone started to complain about my system, I’d call them names, question their compassion, bring up strawmen about separation of church and state, and so on.

Man, that would be AWESOME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home