Thursday, October 4, 2007

should I have scooped Dan Davis about myself?

Dan called me to ask whether I would be a candidate for Congress in 2008. And I said what I've told everyone: yes, unless something extra-ordinary happens. Then he reported the news on his blog.

At this point, nothing extraordinary has happened, so I plan to be in. Meanwhile, Hill is presumably in for another run (unless, perhaps, a higher office opportunity looks attractive) and it looks like Sodrel will announce his fourth attempt. The bad news for me is that Hill and Sodrel (and their respective parties) will probably match the $10 million they spent the last time. (Of course, the bad news for the public is that they will probably be required to endure another painful campaign from those two.) The good news for me is that both Sodrel and Hill have (mediocre or poor) "records", so it'll be easy to run an effective campaign based on the issues.

In any case, I look forward to another run next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home