Thursday, March 5, 2009

the Red Envelope Project

Red Envelope Project ImageA creative idea from Christ Otto-- to send a message about justice for the unborn (hat tip: Lyndsay Magar)...

As I was praying, I believe that God gave me an interesting idea. Out in the garage I have a box of red envelopes. Like the powerful image of the red LIFE tape, an empty red envelope will send a message to Barack Obama that there is moral outrage in this country over this issue. It will be quiet, but clear...

Put it in the mail on March 31st, and send it. Then send this website to every one of your friends who you think would send one too. I wish we could send 50 million red envelopes, one for every child who died before having a a chance to live. Maybe it will change the heart of the president.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home