Thursday, September 3, 2009

Baron's rough patch at the Bloomington town hall

Baron's town hall in Bloomington (hat tip: Hoosier Pundit)

Here's his answer to a journalism student who said she wanted to tape the town hall for a school project (from 18:30 to 20:00). Baron responded...

"This is my town hall meeting. I set the rules, and I've had these rules...Let me repeat that one more time. This is my town hall meeting for you....And you're not going to tell me how to run my Congressional office....Now the reason why I don't allow filming is because usually the films that are done end up on YouTube in a compromising position."

It reads rough; it sounds rougher.

1 Comments:

At September 6, 2009 at 9:52 PM , Blogger Martina said...

There's a smaller clip of it on YouTube of just the "my townhall" portion.

I'm sure it'll be campaign fodder next year!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home