Friday, August 23, 2013

the Providence HS prayer for its football players

For this moment, parents laid hands on their son, while we all stood in a circle.

"Lord, I lift up my sons to you and ask that you would put a hedge of protection around them. Protect their spirit, body and mind from any kind of evil or harm. I pray specifically for protection from accidents or injury. Thank you Lord for your many promises of protection. Help them to walk in your ways and in obedience to your will. Keep them safe in all they do and wherever they go. Lord, I put my sons in your hands this day. Guide, protect, and convict them when sin is trying to take room. Strengthen them in battle when Satan attempts to gain a foothold in their hearts. Help me not to live in fear of possible dangers but in the joy and peace of knowing that you are in control. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home