Tuesday, November 4, 2008

voting update from across the 9th District

I voted at Wilson ES in Jeffersonville at about 10:00-- and two of the three precincts there had significant lines. (That said, someone said that the Jeff HS precincts had been moved, so maybe it's only a transfer of voters.)

At 6:00, I was in Freetown (is there a better place for me to start?!)-- and there were 15 people in line.

From 6:30-7:00, I was at the courthouse in Brownstown-- and attendance at the two precincts was modest.

From 7:15-7:45, I was at the high school in Seymour-- and attendance at the two precincts was modest.

From 8:00-8:30, I was at a church in North Vernon-- and attendance at the two precincts was slow.

From 9:00-9:30, I was at the middle school in Scottsburg-- and attendance at the two precincts was steady.

Now, I'm at IUS, getting ready to teach class and hoping that a few more people will gain a better understanding of econ. It's all too rare, yes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home