Wednesday, October 21, 2009

a sign from God? no, just a fund-raising letter from Michael Steele ;-)

Funny mail yesterday: an envelope with one of those windows through which I could see this phrase:

SPECIAL NOTICE: You have been selected to represent Republican voters in Indiana's 9th Congressional District. Enclosed please find documents registered in your name.

Inside, I'm told that I'm one of the "select few" to receive the survey and fund-raising request.

Two questions:
-Does "select few" mean "anyone who's ever given money to the GOP or its candidates"?
-Do they actually read and record these surveys?

My first clue that the letter was not from God: He wouldn't have specified "Republican voters", knowing that I'd do a fine job representing all sorts of voters! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home