Wednesday, April 14, 2010

9th District Debate Roundup (cont'd)

I've already posted at length on the debate. As I said there, I think all three of the major candidates had their strengths. They were all effective in communicating the principles they wanted to communicate. I think Sodrel was largely able to fend off Young's (accurate) attacks. And Hankins clearly benefited from staying out of their spat. The debate didn't change much-- either in terms of my perceptions of the candidates or, probably, the final outcome.

The only update: I'll also link to Scott Fluhr's (April 12th, 7:28AM) "opinion of who won the debate-- even though [it's] everything benefits Mike Sodrel. More debates? Good for Sodrel. Fewer debates? Good for Sodrel. The debate itself? Good for Sodrel. Lather, rinse, repeat. It's a living caricature..."

1 Comments:

At April 15, 2010 at 2:54 AM , Blogger Daniel Short said...

Now boys, let's all play nice. The outcome will be Baron back in B-town and a Republican back in the 9th district seat.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home