Thursday, April 1, 2010

I've been completely wrong about government

A strange thought entered my head - maybe I’ve been completely wrong about government as a valid means to accomplish goals...

Maybe force is legitimate when used under the veil of government if determined to be for the “common good.”

Maybe government can fix all the problems individuals face as they work their way through the maze of life.

Maybe government is full of benevolent leaders who never think in terms of their own self-interest.

Suddenly everything seemed right about government and I couldn’t believe I ever thought otherwise. You might be wondering if a nasty demon had entered my body, but I just noticed today is April Fools Day...

That's the first half of Debbie Harbeson's piece in the Jeff/NA News-Tribune...


NICE!

1 Comments:

At April 1, 2010 at 9:13 AM , Blogger Bryan said...

I love Big Brother. Obama's MY President.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home